Before your eyesight gets as bad as these poor people below why not book at test with Simon Falk today?
• A lady who took her shoes and socks off in the optometrist’s consultation room thinking she was at the podiatrist (the shop next door)
• A pilot who landed a jumbo jet safely in thick fog but then taxied it the wrong way along the runway
• A student who turned up to the wrong exam room after misreading a sign (and subsequently missed their exam)
• A man who started chatting to a stranger in a bar, thinking it was his girlfriend
• People offending their friends and relatives by failing to recognise them across the street
• A driver who mistook traffic bollards for children in the road (they were found to need glasses for driving)
• A number of people driving the wrong way down a one way street
• A gentleman who had such dense cataracts that he ate his hearing aids, thinking they were cashew nuts (he was later rushed to hospital to have them removed)
• A maths teacher who misread a ‘minus’ sign as an ‘equals’ sign
• Being unable to read the horse names in the Racing Post
• Being unable to see own wrinkles or toenails.